Monday, September 8, 2014

Really??? Yes, I'm Watching...

...Monday Night Football. It's awesome and I'm interested in the game. I'm learning my players and trying to decide who's jersey I'm going to wear. Slay is doing his thing or at least I'm impressed with him so far. I have to cheer and show love for Detroit's own Bell, and I can't forget Johnson, Bush and Tate are my second favs. All in all, so far so good...it doesn't hurt were winning now...I interrupt my post...could it be that we just got a turnover...fingers crossed for a favorable call and we get the ball. YAY INTERCEPTION LIONS!!! I hope we get a "W" tonight.

Came back to add, woohoo, another interception and great decision QB, I see you Stafford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.