Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Monarch Butterflies make me Happy!!

Good Afternoon Lovelies……


Although I do LOVE Summer so very much, I do appreciate the fall, particularly the colors.  This is why I was so excited to get my package yesterday evening in the mail.  I was watching YouTube a few weeks ago and saw the most gorgeous pair of earrings on Ms. Toni Daley (Tonidaley.com).  I absolutely adore her earrings and already have a few pair but THIS pair was EVERYTHING.  I knew I had to have them so I ordered a pair.  First, let me say that as soon as I saw them, I was immediately reminded of the fall and here is why……


Monarch Butterflies!!!!  I thought that the caged packaging was brilliant and I that made them even more unique and gorgeous.  I can’t wait to try them on for a little spin at the first tough of cool, autumn air.  If you, like me, have a thing for unique earrings, please check out Ms. Daley’s website for some fancy items……

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.