Sunday, December 28, 2014

Update...Christmas Break

Good evening Lovelies,

It's one of the best times of the year. I enjoy the time spent surrounded by family and friends. Christmas was spent at my mother's, Friday I rested, yesterday I am enjoying time with friends for game night (I did okay...I guess I have to get used of not winning all the time...lol, I never really win.) Today, two of my Godbabies came over shop I've had the whole day entertaining and playing with them.

I'm truly thankful and blessed that I can spend times with others.

Thank you for following us this year, thank you for your support, thank you for being here. I hope you continue to following us, subscribe to us, join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Enjoy,
~ Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.