Friday, January 2, 2015

2015: Living on Purpose


Consider the purpose before acting (or reacting).

Good morning Lovelies,

Last night I fell asleep in the process of creating my 2015 vision board on Pinterest. I wasn't feeling the layout or the content. I woke up with it on my mind so I searched for better format / layout. I didn't find one yet (and most likely will keep the one on Pinterest) but I came across an awesome site. I think it's www.HappyBlackWoman.com, I will let you know if that's correct later. 

Anyways, she had a post of her top 10 motivational songs and I immediately thought that I would post my playlist today. Now, I've decided against it for today but I think I will post that on Sunday.

After coming up with and thinking about my motto, "consider the purpose before acting or reacting" I will post my ideas. However that will have to come later today.

Look for Part 2 of this post tonight.

Have an awesomeness day...and consider the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.