Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday: Sharing and Caring

I think winter wear is communal. You get some gloves and a scarf from a lost-and-found box,
wash them, wear them for a while until you lose them.
Then somebody else does the same thing. ~Adrian Grenier

Good evening Lovelies,

Happy Sunday!!! In an effort to make the blog and our post better and meaningful, I decided to think of a theme and post about it for the week.

This week I would be discussing scarves. I hope you're starting to know us better and know that we care about ourselves but more importantly, we care about each other, our family, our friends, our community.

Life has a way of weaving thoughts and actions together. I knew I wanted to discuss scarves this week but it's amazing how I found the picture below, TODAY. I was touched and moved to action so I shared the picture on Facebook and Kayla was touched also. I just want to take a moment and focus on our community or those in need around us. Sometimes we don't see the need because we don't see those in need.
If it's in your heart, I encourage you to participate and tie a couple scarves in deprived areas. I'm believing you will help so I'm thanking you in advance.

I want to add, this week will not only focus on community involvement. I will share ideas, tips and my pictures. I love scarves so I'm challenging myself to wear one everyday this week. Highlight: I guess I need to post outfits of the day to showcase my scarf and me accomplishing my challenge. Yay, go me!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.