Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Spent the Evening with Joel

Good evening Lovelies,

What a wonderful day...I spent my evening being motivated and encouraged by Joel Osteen. I love when I need uplifting and God send me messages. I love being uplifted and knowing I'm on the right path and positioning myself right.

I spent the evening watching Joel's videos on YouTube. I like how he gives you a message, shares stories, encourages, motivates.

I am encouraged to listen to his CD's. I will spend a good portion figuring out how to get them in my collection. How can I now subject myself to his message daily.

Do you listen to Joel? Do you listen to someone else to encourage, motivate or inspire you? If so, please share in the comments, I would love to know who.

Be good,
Sonya

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Joel! You should subscribe to his podcast. That and his audiobooks made my commute so much easier! He also has a channel on Sirius XM that is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about you when I first started watching his videos. I will subscribe to the podcast because I know I would be motivated heading him on a regular. I need to look into the audio books too.

      Delete

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.