Friday, June 26, 2015

WTF again....(that's Wednesday, Thursday Friday)

Good morning Lovelies,

I'm always disappointed when I don't post daily. I'm amazed that I'm usually so tired I fall asleep and dream I've actually posted only to wake up and realize I haven't.

Okay enough about that.

It's Friday, TGIF!!! I'm so glad it's finally here. I'm exhausted and look forward to Saturdays so I can sleep in. Do you sleep in? Are you an early bird? What's your Friday night - Saturday morning tradition?

Tonight I know I have company coming, maybe after they leave, I can record a video. I have a couple Ipsy packages, Graze boxes, and a reveal.

My birthday is coming, yay, it's Wednesday, July 1st and I can't wait. I'm not doing anything special but it's my day and I'll celebrate. I think I want Benihana's, I want some delicious chicken fried rice with extra garlic butter, oh I can't forget the shrimp and zucchini too...yummy. I think I just made myself hungry lol. How do you celebrate your birthday?

Well it's early Friday for me so enjoy your day and hopefully I'll be talking to you tonight.

Be good,
Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.