Monday, August 29, 2016

She Tried That: Cariloha Bamboo Pillow

received this discounted for testing and review purposes and to give my HONEST review. 
Hello My Lovely Rubies,

I am back again with another posting for "She Tried That!!!"  This is a review for a discounted Cariloha Bamboo Pillow.  I receive this for testing purposes and also to give our HONEST opinion.  I will tell you now that we will give you an honest opinion.  If we like something you will know because it will be in more than one video or blogpost. We will also tell you when we don't like something.  

My post today is about the Cariloha Bamboo Pillow. I received this 2 weeks ago and have been sleeping on it for a little over a week.  This pillow is soft, cool, clean, and green. I like this pillow because it is not too soft and it holds it shape. It's also cool, with all the hot days this pillow manages to not get hot. I usually flip my pillows during the night, I didn't have to flip this but once and I'm not sure if I needed to or if it was just out of habit.

I am in the process of getting my room together for my room tour and this is a great, much needed addition.  I like the softness, the size, the feel.  Here's more details about the pillow from Cariloha's website HERE.
Expand your bedding set with our one-of-a-kind, luxuriously soft bamboo pillows. With an interior and exterior made entirely of viscose from bamboo, you’ll rest your head on complete bamboo comfort. The nature of the bamboo fibers makes it possible for the pillows filling to stay put, so you’ll have less fluffing and enhanced comfort. Being made from one of the most sustainable resources on the planet, you’ll never want to cozy up to anything other than bamboo. The best bamboo pillow in both Standard and King sizes. Pillows sold individually and dry clean only.
Dimensions• Standard: 20" x 28"• King: 20" x 36" (I have the King)




No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.