Tuesday, August 30, 2016

She Tried That: Home-It Natural Wood Hangers and Sonya’s 2016 Coat Look ...

received this discounted for testing and review purposes and to give my HONEST review. 



Good evening Lovely Rubies,



Today, I am sharing my video from She Tried That. I had the opportunity to review Home-it Natural wood Coat / Clothes hangers.  I wanted to try something different today so please make sure you watch the video.  This is the preview to my Fall Coat Look Book.  I will be back with the complete video before you know it.



As usual, here is the link to purchase the hangers HERE. You will love how strong and sturdy they are.  It's nice that the hangers are free from the cedar or other wood fragrance so you don't have to worry about attracting bugs or your clothes smelling funny.  The hanger cross bar also has grips so they will hold your items.









This was posted on the site so please continue to read so you have adequate info.

  • Precisely cut notches on each end allow for hanging straps
  • Designed with a chrome swivel hook
  • LIMITED TIME OFFER PRICE MAY INCREASE SOON-- 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Solid wood construction to hold your heaviest clothes
  • Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 0.5 x 9.4 inches (LxWxH)

Until tomorrow, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.