Thursday, September 26, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection

Afternoon Huns!!!
After along summer of reading reviews, watching first look videos, and patiently waiting, the day finally arrived.  What day is that you say; launch day for the RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection.  Despite all of the rave reviews, and a few that were not so great, I already had in mind what I wanted; the FABULOUS “Talk that Talk” lipstick.  Overall, I was not overwhelmed by most of the pieces as I felt that by repackaging several of the items from her other releases, that left a bit to be desired.  Not to mention when I think of fall, I think of FALL.  This collection really doesn’t make me think of fall.  So I woke up this morning on a mission…..Drop the kid off at school, drive in to work, put my bags down and hop the Metro train to the nearest Mall making it there right when the doors open.  That is pretty much how it went, except I didn’t really anticipate there being a LINE!!!  I arrived around 9:45 or so and the line was already about 25 deep.  Needless to say, not what I expected but not too bad.  This is my first time venturing into MAC before a launch so I had no idea what to expect.  Pleasantly, the line moved quickly and efficiently.  There were no “knock down, drag outs” over a lipstick or eyeliner and the staff was very helpful and pleasant.  All in all, my experience went well.  I was in and out in 30 minutes.  I can’t wait to get home and try it on.  Keep your eyes peeled for a review coming soon…………   
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.