Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ash Wednesday 2015

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"
~ unknown
Good evening Lovelies,
Happy Ash Wednesday, Happy First Day of Lent, Happy Day to you. 
I have to ask the question that you'll probably hear a million times this week, what are you giving up for Lent? I think I should do like I did a couple of years ago and not give up anything. As easy as that sounds, there is no way I can go into Lent and not do "something" to bring me closer to God, to sacrifice.
I asked so now I'll answer...I'm doing the clean eating so I will not eat anything processed. I am also
 going to try and do everything with love. I want to show love, give off love, spread love, and promote love.
Lent is a challenge so I'll be prayerful. Please add / keep me (and Kayla and families) in your prayers.
Lovingly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.