Monday, February 2, 2015

Here's the Plan...

"We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do' list."
~ First Lady Michelle Obama

Good evening Lovelies,

Happy Monday!!! I hope you're staying warm and dry and bring safe. It's the second day of Black History month and I wanted to inform you of my plans for the month. I will be supporting and highlighting at least one small black business each week. I will include the details of my purchase and about the company. I have a couple items I'm in the process of ordering.

I have to give it more thought but I think my Talkative Tuesday's videos will be about Black History. One of my sorority sisters mentioned that it would be good to state new facts instead of recycling the ones we've heard most of our lives. I am going to try and share new history. Hopefully I can share something you may not know. Let's grow together and learn.

Also most of my daily quotes will be newer quotes. Yesterday I posted a quote from President Barack Obama and today I'm posting a quote from First Lady Michelle Obama. Both quotes are meaningful and I hope you consider and carry them with you.

In case you haven't noticed, I will also post videos on Saturdays. Sometimes it will be a recap of my week or maybe for February, I will use that day to discuss black businesses.

I hope you're enjoying yourself and are finding a good, legitimate reason to visit us daily. Kayla and I continue to look for ways to entertain, amuse, and inform you. As always, thank you for your support and please don't forget to follow us on all social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.