Monday, March 2, 2015

Magnificent March...

It's the 3rd month, the beginning of the end of the first quarter of the year.

Good evening Lovelies,

Did you set resolutions our goals for the year? Are you on target? Have you forgotten what you wanted to do this year?

I don't really resolve to do things anymore. They usually fall by the wayside by now anyway. I've been trying something new, I set goals. I would like to say they work but I fall short on them also.

I think about this blog, my post, our followers and I want it to be meaningful when you give me some of your time. That's one of my goals.

2015 will be the year of great things for me and for you. I'm still trying to find my groove but I'm not giving up on making this a "must see daily stop" for you.

I just wanted to share what's on my mind and I hope years from now, you'll still be following us and we can laugh and talk about our struggles now.

Have an awesomely blessed evening, be good.

Sonya


No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.