Sunday, May 3, 2015

Super Sunday

Good evening Lovelies,

Happy Sunday. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. I know mine's great. I enjoyed spending the day with my family. Not only did I cook, I had wonderful conversations with my mom.

I am spending the week thinking of and planning for my posts. I want to make sure they are informative, inspiring, interesting, and motivational. 

Challenge time; new month, new challenge. I usually have time to discuss what we (Kayla and I) will challenge each other to do but we were both unavailable. We will discuss tomorrow and post the challenge. Make sure you stop by tomorrow so you can participate.

Happy Beginning of your week. I hope you scheduled your plan and that you accomplish all you set out for and more.

Good night,
Sonya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.