Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kayla's White Challenge Wednesday OOTD

Good Evening Guys.......

Here is my Wednesday white outfit.  I decided to pair a white pencil skirt that has cute, simple zipper detail.  I picked it up from JC Penney last summer and never got around to wearing it until now.  The zippers have black backing which made it an easy decision to do black and white.  I paired it with a black cami blouse from J. Crew.  My Jimmy Choo's made their debut with this outfit and they fit perfectly.  To stay with the theme, I wore a white Marc Jacobs watch and a long chain with a simple black ball.  As always, I never leave home without a blazer, and with this outfit, I chose a simple black one.  Be sure to tag us on any of our social media platforms if you want to take part in this weeks challenge.  #RRwhitechallenge. 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.