Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday, Magnificent Monday

Good evening Lovelies,

Today was a good, actually great day. God is so good. I have to realize that every time I try and cry, feel sad and defeated, HE steps right in and make a way.

I take this blog serious, this is my labor of love. I face challenges. I hurt and have many disappointments.

Most days I try to find a way to make it happen. I try and stay positive. I believe it's a reason I'm sharing, so I share.

Yesterday I struggled with technology however my answer came right before go bed. My magnificent Monday started early this morning. I posted my Ashley Steward's haul video. Technology became my friend.

It was so good that I uploaded my tomorrow video today and I'll get to share it in the morning.

I want to leave you with this, when you need help, ASK. If no one is around, ASK anyway, God is always with us and will help.

Have a great night.
Be good,
~ Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.