Sunday, August 23, 2015

Substitution #RRwhitechallenge Outfit from Saturday!!!

Hi Guys.....

So yes, I did complete the White Challenge on Friday but after work, I went to check out the new Straight Outta Compton movie and totally bailed on taking my pics when I got home (the movie, however was a hit.  LOL!) So to make it up to you and myself, I did do white on Saturday.  I met up with my girlfriends to celebrate a Birthday and decided to keep the white theme rolling.  I decided on  a white knit top that I picked up from one of the many Lord and Taylor sales that I take part in.  My black Joe's skinny jeans and some fantastic white, pointed toe flats that I saw on ASOS and fell in LOVE with.  I had a ball doing this challenge as we wind down on summer and looking forward to the fall and all of the fabulous fall weather challenges that we will undoubtadly take part in.  Happy Sunday and have a great week next week!!






   

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.