Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's Time to Unwind and Organized

Good evening,

I've been debating on how to unwind, untangle, untwist and organize my jewelry. I see so many ideas but none seems to "do" the job. I have to admit none can do the "job" because I haven't tried any, lol. I have added a picture of my jewelry wall but I'm moving into a different room and I refuse to take down this wall again. This will be my fourth time and it is soooooooo time consuming trying to organized it exactly how I want it.

Here are some inspirations pics that I'm surely to try. I would like to thank Missy http://lookiewhatidid.blogspot.com/2012/01/closet-organizer-for-her.html for inspiring me and also helping me figure out how to do something similar. Please be sure to check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.