Saturday, November 8, 2014

Are You...

...sticking with the challenge?

Good evening Lovelies,

Happy Friday. I wanted to encourage you to continue to

and

If you're a shopper like me this may be challenging but I hope you're having fun and really being creative and truly embracing this challenge. Remember this has a purpose, to find what you have, use what you have, and be thankful for what you have.

I'm thankful for nice coworkers, that my work family is like my extended family. I love discussing my hobbies with them and receive encouragement. I appreciate my coworker for building my nail polish holder (pictures coming soon). Overall I'm thankful that I can call and consider them friends, that's truly a blessing.

~Sonya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.