Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Thoughts Thursday

Good evening Lovelies,

 

I'm late with this post tonight but I felt like someone rained on my parade today, not to mention it was actually raining. I didn't let my smile be my umbrella either. So after a tiresome day, I did my norm and called Kayla. She definitely was my sunshine. We talked in the car and a good portion of the evening and as usual, I feel great. I don't want to ramble but I would like to advise you, please have people in your corner that can lift you up, be your sunshine, and make you smile.

 

By the way, remember it's Buy Nothing New November and I hope you're "Shopping Your Stash" and finding / reinventing some awesome outfits.

 

Enjoy your evening,

~ Sonya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.