Saturday, November 22, 2014

YouTube Saturday

Good evening Lovelies, 

It's Saturday, yayyyyy!!!! I hope you had and having a great day. I have spent my day watching YouTube videos. I have totally enjoyed them and in the process added a lot of items to my "To Do" list and my "To Buy" list. I'm excited because I have so many ideas. My goal is to use one of my Talkative Tuesday to do my room tour before the year is out.
 
I don't want to keep you long, I just wanted to update you on what's going on. Also, if you do not watch YouTube, please start. You can actually start by watching RubyRules' YouTube channel by the way, you can win the necklace I'm wearing in the last Talkative Tuesday video, all you have to do is subscribe to the blog, like the video and let me know you want the necklace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.