Friday, November 28, 2014

Bittersweet

Good evening Lovelies,

Today has been bittersweet. I'm not really complaining because it's simple but it's an inconvenience. I ordered two wigs on Wednesday and was really excited to receive them today however my order was cancelled. That's my bitter. My sweet (just in this situation) is that after reading the wig reviews, both wigs received more negative than positive comments. The other sweet was I ordered two different styles that had more positive than negative comments.  I'm excited because it's same day shipping, I have my tracking number and they will be here Monday. (I'm crossing my fingers that it comes tomorrow) 

I have attached the pictures below, let me know what you think or share your pictures if you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.