Sunday, November 2, 2014

No Spending Sunday

Good evening Lovelies,

Did you remember to "fall back" this morning?

I hope you had an awesome day and decided to join us on our challenge. Was this a spending Sunday or did you use the day prepping to "Shop Your Closet" for the month?


I didn't spend money this weekend and I'm proud. I have a habit of buying accessories but I did not purchase anything this weekend so I'm off to a great start.

In addition to not spending, each day I would like to share what I'm thankful for...I'm thankful for my family, that we pretty much spent the day together on the couch. I will admit most of the time my son was sleep and I was doing off and on but it was still nice because we're together.

Well enjoy your evening and remember, no spending.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.